COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
Vaccine appointments for the initial series are now available to anyone aged 5 and older, living in any state.
Additional dose appointments for immunocompromised adults, as well as booster dose appointments for adults, are also available.
Welcome to the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) COVID-19 vaccine registration portal. Here’s how to register:
- If you are registering and scheduling for the initial series (Dose 1 or 2), click the "Register and Schedule Dose 1 or 2" button below.
- If you are registering and scheduling for a 3rd dose for immunocompromised or a booster dose, click the "Register and Schedule for Booster" button below.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- If you’re eligible in the current vaccine phase, you’ll be able to schedule your vaccine, pending supply and appointment availability.
- If you’re not eligible, you’ll receive an email when your phase is ready for vaccinations.
Visit the link below to watch a walkthrough video on how to register and book your appointment on the Vaccine Scheduler Portal:
Where we are now
Anyone living in Oklahoma or any other state, aged 5 and older, is now eligible for vaccine appointments. Pfizer is the only vaccine currently approved for minors aged 5 to 17 years. Additional dose appointments for immunocompromised adults, as well as booster dose appointments for adults, are now available. For more information about who may be immunocompromised, please click here:
All vaccine types - Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen - are approved as booster doses for adults.
Please complete the required questionnaire so that we can gather information regarding your readiness for COVID-19 vaccination, and offer guidance and instruction to ensure your safety. You will need to provide the following details:
Questions regarding the Vaccine Scheduler Portal or our Vaccine Distribution Plan? Call 2-1-1 or visit our frequently asked questions page.Vaccine FAQs
Please be advised - The OSDH will never ask you for your bank account number, password, or other financial information. If you are asked for such information please immediately report your experience to: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/